How do you collect personal information?We collect personal information from you when you provide information directly to us, for example, when you contact us, make inquiries to our webmaster or subscribe to our newsletters.
What kind of personal information do you collect?Examples of personal information we collect and use are
- Contact information, such as full name, email address, telephone number
- Information you provide when you contact us, provide feedback, make a complaint or other inquiries
How do you use the information?We use your personal information to:
- Send promotional communications such as special offers or other promotions (if you have opted-in to receive such communications)
- Analyze the accuracy and effectiveness of our Site and Services
- Analyzing and understanding our customers and their needs
- Serve advertisements we believe may be of interest to you
- Responding to inquiries, complaints and other communications to us
- Other purposes that we identify to you from time to time
- Persistent cookies: may be used if you log on to restricted areas of our website to remember who you are. No personal data is stored on your computer.
- Session cookies: may be used for anonymous identification of a website visit for technical purposes only. Session cookies are stored only temporarily during the browsing sessions and are deleted once the browser is closed.
- Network Advertising Initiative at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
- Digital Advertising Association of Canada at http://youradchoices.ca/choices/
- To opt out of Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- To view you Facebook ad settings, visit https://www.facebook.com/ads/settings
Do you aggregate personal information?We may aggregate (i.e. assemble on a basis that does not enable one to personally identify you) the information we collect from you, including any technical data we automatically collect. Aggregated or “de-identified data” means that information that does not identify an individual and no longer considered “personal information”. Aggregated data may be used by us to improve our Services and for marketing or resale purposes, and may be shared with and used by advertisers and other third parties. We may also use aggregate data to determine what types of products and services are best suited for our customers and are requested by our customers. If we share aggregated data to third parties, personal information will not be individually identifiable in the aggregated data.
How you can access, update and modify your informationIf you make a request, we will let you know what personal information we have about you, what it is being used for, and with whom it has been shared. If you notice any inaccuracies or wish to update any part of your personal information, we will look into that as well. We will provide you with access to your personal information that is in our possession, subject to certain exceptions, including information that is referenced to another individual’s personal information that we cannot sever, or information subject to solicitor-client privilege, or other legal restrictions that may prevent us from fulfilling your access request. To make a request, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, and please include “Attention: Privacy Officer” in the subject line).
How to opt-out of receiving promotional communicationsIn the event you wish to unsubscribe from receiving promotional email communications from Retros, you may opt-out by:
- Removing yourself by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of an email we send you, or
- Contact us at: email@example.com